January 14 – March 15
On January 14th, we will be launching our ALL NEW program, TRANSFORM! This 8-week challenge is for women who want to lose weight, get toned, and transform their lives!
The coaching, accountability, and guidance included with this program will help you not only reach your fitness goals, but also keep them! A lasting transformation of your body starts with a transformation of your mind.
What is TRANSFORM?
TRANSFORM is an eight-week program designed to help you reach your fitness goals whether you want to lose weight, get toned, have more energy, etc. We want to be your guide on your fitness journey this year. This program will combine fun, challenging workouts, nutrition guidance, and the support and accountability of others with the same goals as you! And best of all, you’ll learn how to make these changes last a lifetime!
What is included?
- 3 Group Fitness Classes per week lead by a coach who will help you do the exercises right and cheer you on when you feel like quiting! We design every workout to burn more calories in less time, so you can always be sure that you’re making the best use of your time. Everyday is a new challenge, so you won’t get bored with the same old routine week after week. While these workouts are fun, they are not easy, and you wouldn’t want them to be!
- Nutrition Guidance to help you transform the way you eat and view food! During the first 3 weeks, we will delve into our relationship with food, learn about what makes up the food we eat, and learn how to give our body what it wants and needs. Halfway through the program we will do a coach-directed Whole 30! Your coach will assist you along the way and be there to help you through this challenge! This will help us to really dive into our total transformation!
- The Accountablity of the group and our whole community will help you stick to it! If you’re like many of us, this isn’t the first year you’ve told yourself that this would be the year that you make your health a priority. It’s amazing what happens when you surround yourself with those on the same mission as you, those will know where your coming from and will support and encourage you along the way.
- Social Events and Activities along the way, because the more your “gym life” overlaps with the rest of your life, the more likely that your transformation will last a lifetime! One of these events is a Graduation Party at the end, because transforming our mind, body, and life is such a monumental and exciting journey. We want to reward and celebrate with you, so we’ve got a total makeover and pampering experience from professionals planned for you!
- A Private Facebook Group exclusively for TRANSFORM members, so the support doesn’t stop when you leave the gym! This is where you can share your struggles and learn from others’ best practices like recipes and workouts to do at-home or on-the-road. You can also use this group to ask questions about setting other healthy habits like sleep, water intake, and meal prepping.
- A Photoshoot at the end of the eight weeks, so you can show off all the progress you’ve made! We’re partnering with Ignite Imagery to have photos professionally taken, because your hard work shouldn’t go unrecognized. We want you to have some high-quality photos to post to social media or just keep for yourself.
Check Out our Success Stories
You Could Be Next!
Grab Your Spot Now!
Until December 1st
Until January 1st
Until Janurary 14th
Getting Started is Easy!
Sign Up for Your No Sweat Intro
Don’t worry; we’re not going to ask you to work out.. yet. Your No-Sweat Intro is a 20-30 minute 1-on-1 meeting where one our coaches will sit down and listen to your goals, learn a little bit about you, and answer any questions you may have. We want to set you up for success, so ask us about our other services like 1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching and 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions that can help accelerate your progress!
Do 3x Workouts Each Week
This program provides you with a safe environment that meets you exactly where you are. The group setting also provides accountability along with coaching and instruction, so you can stay motivated and safe. The atmosphere will be lively and encouraging – no mean girls here! These bootcamp classes will push you to transform your body and your mind in a fun and challenging way! Every day is designed to build lean muscle while burning fat, transforming every inch of your body.
Start the Whole30 Program
We don’t want to just transform your body through exercise, though. We also want to transform the way we eat and view food! During the first 3 weeks, we will learn about what makes up the food we eat, delve into our relationship with food, and how to fuel our bodies appropriately. Halfway through the class we will do a coach-directed Whole 30! Your coach will assist you along the way and be there to help you through this challenge! This will help us to really dive into our total transformation!
Celebrate Your Successes
About 5-6 weeks through this program, you’ll meet with you coach in another 1-on-1 meeting with your coach. Similar to your No-Sweat Intro, your coach will help you identify your goals and set a path to reaching these new goals. We’ve found that these Goal Sessions are key when it comes to staying motivated and moving forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
What times do you have classes?
Right now we have a morning class that will meet at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays and an evening class that will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If these times don’t work for you, let us know. If we have demand for an addition time, we’ll add it?
How long is the class?
Every class lasts for one hour and includes a warm-up, accessory, workout, and cool-down.
Can I come to morning classes some days and evening classes others?
Absolutely! Just keep in mind there will be a Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 workout every week. This means the Monday’s 6:30 p.m. workout will be the same as Tuesday’s 10:00 a.m. workout, Tuesday’s 6:30 p.m. workout will be the same as Thursday’s 10:00 a.m. workout, and Thursday’s 6:30 p.m. workout will be the same as Friday’s 10:00 a.m. class.
Where is the gym?
We are located at 478 Marathon Way, Southaven, MS behind the Sam’s Club.
Are You Ready to TRANSFORM?
This probably isn’t the first time you’ve tried to get in shape before.
If you’re like most, you may have even started a couple different programs, only to get bored a couple weeks later and quick.
The reality is that changing your habits is really hard.
We created the this program to cut out the BS, so you can focus on things that matter.
The program is completely customizable so we are going to work together to find what works for YOU.
Getting started is simple…
1. Sign up for your FREE No Sweat Intro. There we will map out a plan that works for your lifestyle
2. Attend 3 Group Coaching Classes or 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions per week
3. Follow the Whole 30 Program or your 1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching.
4. Track your progress and celebrate your successes during your Goal Sessions.
Book a FREE No-Sweat Intro: