Where are you from originally? Perrysburg, Ohio. Southaven has been home for 32yrs
2. What is your favorite WOD/movement? Deadlift, running, and burpees
3. What is your least favorite WOD/ Movement? Overhead Squats
4. What were you doing before CrossFit? Nothing active just working and riding my motorcycle.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit? No sports, occasionally run
6. How many times per week do you CrossFit? 4-6 times a week
7. What is your athletic background? I have none.
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at Desoto CrossFit. When we started the C2CF program I wondered what the hell I just got my wife and I into.
9. Do you have any special or favorite Desoto CrossFit memories/moments? To date partner WOD’s are my favorite, but splitting The MURPH with my 15y/o daughter is my best moment.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining Desoto CrossFit? Be ready to enjoy yourself, scale where you need to, and make Saturday workouts they’re the best.
11. What is your eating style? Less portions thru the week, and cheat a little on the weekend within reason.
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at Desoto CrossFit? Physically feel better, sleep way better and more rested
13. What do you do for a living? Truck driver
14. What drives you to be an active family? I want to live a healthier lifestyle to enjoy a longer life with my wife, kids, and grandyungins